Boonville Beer Festival
The theme this year is Mardi Gras!
“The bahlest steinber hornin’ chiggrul gormin’ tidrick in the heelch of the Boont Region!”
Thank you for supporting our non-profit event!
Tickets ONLY available on-line. No tickets are sold at the Brewery. NO CASH SALES DAY OF – ONLY AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLINE.
BRING your TICKETS – they are emailed to you when you order. There will be no one at the brewery to help as we are all at the fairgrounds. There are NO refunds. If you cannot attend – you are donating to our area non-profits and they thank you!
This is a non-profit event.
Gates open at 12:45.
Taps open at 1:00 p.m. and close at 5 p.m.
Festival closes at 6 p.m. Please sample responsibly.
YOU MUST BE 21 TO ATTEND
- You must have a valid photo I.D. to be admitted.
- No infants. No toddlers. No dogs. No glass.
- No designated drivers under 21.
- All attendees must wear the wristband supplied and affixed by the Festival staff. Persons without wristbands will be summarily ejected from the Festival grounds ; no whining, excuses or exceptions will be tolerated.
- Festival management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason. The right to attend can be revoked at any time.
- YOUR TICKETS WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL. PLEASE PRINT OR HAVE ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE FOR ENTRY!!!! PLEASE TAKE THE TIME AND MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL IS ACCURATE WHEN YOU PURCHASE TO AVOID NOT RECEIVING.
Information on camping at the Mendocino County Fairgrounds is available at: https://mendocountyfair.com/camping/
All purchases are final. No refunds.
April 23, 2022
05:30 am- 11:00 am
17700 Boonville Road
Boonville, CA 95415